Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
Why We Love It
- Belle Époque mansion has hosted Fidel Castro and Madonna
- Home to Elena, one of the city’s premier steakhouses
- Family-friendly: Childproofing, bedtime snacks and toys provided
- 24-hour butler service available for mansion suite guests
"The Four Seasons offers all the perks that define a five-star hotel" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Occupying a French Chateau-styled manor and a modern tower, the Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires marries the past and present with traditional Argentine dining, contemporary comforts and exquisite service. Passing through the marble lobby, guests may bump into celebrities and footballers who frequently stay here while in town. The 5-star hotel’s Elena is one of Buenos Aires’ top restaurants and specializes in dry-aged meats and dolce morte, ice cream flavored with dark chocolate and mint fondant. To dine on authentic Argentinean asado, the country’s open-fire barbecue, slip inside Nuestro Secreto a secret garden housed in glass next to the pool.
Elegant touches like mahogany furniture, alpaca-embossed headboards and marble bathrooms exhibit the Four Seasons’ trademark attention to detail. Modern amenities such as vanity mirrors embedded with televisions and free Wi-Fi is in all accommodations blend in with the lavish décor. The property is adjacent to 9 de Julio Avenue, the world’s widest boulevard, but double glazed windows keep out street noise. Adjoining rooms are available for families traveling together and the staff can childproof rooms with socket covers and window guards. Kids are served cookies and milk before bed and supplied with crayons, toys and movies.
The on-site spa has four intimate treatment rooms, steam baths and saunas. Honeymooners can’t miss the signature Tango Porteño treatment – a couple’s massage set to tango music.
Casa Rosada, Buenos Aires’ fashionable Puerto Madero and Palermo districts as well as Recoleta Cemetery are within a 15-minute cab ride of the hotel.
- "This is where rock legends such as Rod Stewart and Madonna stay when in town" -- Travel + Leisure
- "More sumptuous than ever after a recent $50 million revamp" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 185 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.