Park Hyatt Mendoza
Why We Love It
- 5-star hotel in the heart of Argentina’s wine country
- President Juan and Evita Perón once stayed on-site
- Features an outdoor pool with sun deck, two-story wine cellar and spa offering wine-infused treatments
- Includes free Wi-Fi
"The place to stay in Mendoza" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
The whitewashed Spanish neoclassical Park Hyatt sits facing Independencia Square in central Mendoza. Inside the 19th-century building, designers incorporated contemporary granite, stone and wood. Sleek rooms are dressed up with local artwork and stunning views of the Andes Mountains or the property’s sprawling gardens. Guests can snuggle between king size feather mattresses and lavish duvets on cold Andean nights and make themselves at home in 100-square-foot bathrooms bedecked in marble and crystal.
In the heart of Argentina’s wine country, the hotel boasts its own impressive collection within a two-story cellar to fill out the restaurants’ extensive wine lists. Diners can choose from Argentine steaks, Italian cuisine or lighter fare on the terrace overlooking the plaza.
The concierge can arrange private winery tours and barrel tastings. If the nearby vineyards didn’t quench the thirst of wine lovers, the spa boasts wine-infused treatments benefiting visitors' skin with healing antioxidants. Afterwards, head to the outdoor pool and soak up the region's sunny, dry weather before exploring the adjacent Avenue Sarmiento's tasting rooms and boutiques.
- "Easily the city’s finest hotel" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Inside may be all modern comforts, but the Hyatt has preserved the landmark Plaza Hotel's 19th-century Spanish colonial facade" -- Fodor’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 480 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.