Four Seasons Hotel Bogota
Why We Love It
- This property is the second Four Seasons to open in Colombia’s capital this year
- New luxury hotel in Bogota’s fashionable Zona T barrio
- Japanese robata grill on-site with two-story glass facade
- Kid-friendly: Welcome gifts, children’s toiletries, games and booked provided
"Provides an intimate respite" -- Forbes
Rooms & Rates
Opened in April, the Four Seasons Hotel Bogota took over the real estate of Hotel Charleston, Bogota’s “original hip hotel.” The hotel is located in Zona T, a neighborhood filled with stylish shopping and dining options. On-site, guests receive a show along with dinner at Kuru, the Japanese restaurant. Chefs prepare meals on a charcoal robata grill and sushi counter in front of diners. Breakfast is served at Biblioteca, either indoors or on the terrace.
Close attention was paid to every detail from hand-knotted carpets complimenting original art pieces to custom-tinted wood floors beneath large windows. Each room features a marble bathroom and work space. Suites have separate living rooms and some include balconies while the penthouse suite offers panoramic views of the city through floor-to-ceiling window and a private terrace. Technological amenities include iPod docking stations, 55-inch flat screen TVs, Nespresso coffee makers and free Wi-Fi.
No matter the travel style, the Four Seasons treats guests to personalized luxuries. Lovebirds can unwind together in the couple’s spa suite, kids receive a complimentary welcome amenity and there is a 24-hour gym with free juice for fitness buffs.
- "A testament to the country’s rapid ascent as one of South America’s top tourist destinations" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 70000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 260000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0.00 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 0 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.