Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
Why We Love It
- Luxe, five-star hotel that feels like a private estate
- All rooms are individually decorated and feature stylish details like fireplaces and beamed ceilings
- Great for families: Free diapers, books and special toiletries for tiny travelers
- Central location within walking distance to restaurants and shopping
"If you can afford it, this is the place to stay in Bogota" -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
The Four Seasons Hotel Casa Medina Bogota is housed in a mansion and guest rooms are bedecked in salvaged colonial treasures and modern amenities.
All rooms are individually decorated and feature stylish details like fireplaces and beamed ceilings. Almost half of the 64 guest rooms are suites and no more than seven rooms occupy each floor of the hotel, providing the ambiance of a private estate. Each room includes a Nespresso coffee maker, private bar, complimentary Wi-Fi and thermo-acoustic windows to keep out the bustling city’s noise. Those traveling with children can request complimentary diapers, bottles, games, books and toiletries through the television’s “On Demand” feature.
The property’s Spanish restaurant serves three meals a day in a courtyard with a stone fireplace, tile floors and retractable glass roof. Work out in the on-site fitness center and enjoy post-workout juice and fruit, free of charge.
Located in Zona G (for Gastronomy), the hotel is within walking distance of some of Bogota’s best restaurants. Monserrate is 20 minutes from the hotel, Bogota Emerald Museum is 25 minutes away and the Museum of Gold is a 30-minute drive.
- "The perfect launching pad to explore everything this booming capital has to offer" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "A killer location, impeccable design, and the ability to bring something totally new to the table" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Easily one of Bogotá’s finest hotels" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 70000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0.00 (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 6 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.