InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Why We Love It
- Hotel in trendy Polanco neighborhood hosted President Barack Obama
- Women’s floor with extra security and special amenities like manicure kits
- Seven restaurants and bars, including outposts of the Palm and Au Pied du Cochon
- Kids club and dedicated playroom as well as babysitting services available
"This Polanco favorite offers all the modern comforts and amenities you may need" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The swanky Presidente InterContinental Mexico City lives up to its name as the host of rulers like President Barack Obama as well as everyday business and leisure travelers. The 600-plus guestroom property towers over the trendy Polanco neighborhood, a great jumping off point to explore the capital city. The National Museum of Anthropology, city’s historic center and La Condesa’s restaurants and bars are within thirty minutes of the hotel on foot.
A soaring atrium lobby welcomes visitors with cool parquet floors, oversized furniture and Talavera pottery from Puebla. Rooms are decorated with midcentury modern design and clean, classic shades of blue and gray. Upper floors offer panoramic views of the sprawling city. Female travelers can book a room on the “Ladies Floor” with a special key for access, an all-female staff and amenities like manicure kits and aromatherapy oils.
Families can make use of the on-site kids club with babysitters to enjoy a night on the town or entertain children in the dedicated playroom. Foodies have their pick of seven restaurants and bars on the property, including an upscale Mexican eatery in addition to outposts of the Palm steakhouse and French brasserie Au Pied du Cochon. All the restaurants feature an extensive wine list from the on-site cellar, said to be the largest in Latin America. Workouts in the state-of-the-art fitness center fly by when paired with spectacular views of Capultecpec Park and motivation from the on-site personal trainers. Afterwards, unwind with an in-room massage.
- "President Barack Obama stayed here on his visit in April 2009. Indeed, the InterContinental regularly hosts heads of state" -- Fodor's
- "At times, the property can feel more like a mall then a hotel, with seven restaurants and a myriad of shops surrounding the lobby lounge" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 350 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 230 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: MXN 180.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.