$205 & up – Hamptons 4-Star Oceanfront Escape w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Wonderful staff. Great views. Fantastic food. These are just a handful of the reasons past Travelzoo-member guests loved their stay at Gurney's in Montauk. Now, you can see what all the fuss is about while saving roughly $200 per night into next spring.
"Endless ocean views enjoyed from just about every point on the property" — Oyster.com
- Stay in an Standard Oceanview King Room most Sundays-Thursdays
- $205 per night ... Dec. 1, 2020 - April 22, 2021
- $265 per night ... Nov. 1-30
- Travelzoo member perks
- Daily breakfast for two ($60 value)
- Welcome bottle of prosecco at check-in ($48 value)
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Oceanview Room — these come with more space to stretch out — for +$20 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 20% per night; the fee covers self-parking, Wi-Fi, beach and fitness center access (reservation required), resort activities and more
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort sits on a 2,000-foot-long stretch of private beach and offers unfettered views of the ocean from every room
- There are also four on-site restaurants ranging from white-tablecloth-style dining to cocktails served fireside on the outdoor patio
- Speaking of, in the wintertime the hotel sets up heated igloos on the deck, so you can still enjoy your libations al fresco
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Hamptons have a reputation for prime real estate. Gurney's is no exception: Built along a 2,000-foot-long stretch of private beach on Long Island's East End, the resort offers a bevy of amenities fit for the upper crust, like Manhattan import, Scarpetta restaurant (hand-rolled pasta with fresh-caught seafood, anyone?) or the ocean-facing Regency cocktail club. There's also an impressive on-site fitness center, where guests can join complimentary exercise classes.
The resort itself feels classically East Coast by the sea, thanks to its shiplap exterior and nautical blue-and-white color palette. The beachy vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, which come with private balconies overlooking the water, as well as flat-panel TVs and free Wi-Fi. Other perks include wet bars, mini-fridges and Nespresso coffee makers, plus rainfall-style showers and premium bath amenities.
In the area, you'll find no shortage of high-end seafood restaurants, boutique shopping, golf courses and seasonal watersports. We suggest driving roughly 20 minutes up the coast to Montauk Point State Park — the tides from Block Island Sound and the Atlantic converge here, which creates some truly spectacular views.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Private beach
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11:30am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request and will charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per pet per day.
Maximum charge of $150 USD plus tax per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
A resort/ facility fee of 20% per room per night is additional and will be included in the total price messaged.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Outdoor Pool is seasonal - only open in the summer.
Valet Parking is currently unavailable.
The spa is currently closed for renovations
Our Fitness Center is by reservation only, which also has limitations following state guidelines. The restaurants offer outdoor and partial indoor seating. Housekeeping service is daily. There will be a Winter Igloo pop-up with reservations required.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Up to 45% Off
$205 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(41 Member Ratings)