Hopkins Bay Belize Resort
Member rates available
Why We Love It
- Stay in private villas with bright colors and views of the Caribbean Sea
- Guests can enjoy a number of excursions, such as, scuba, snorkeling, fishing, ziplining and island hopping
- Locally sourced seafood restaurant and beach bar for nighttime relaxation
- Hit the beach or sit by one of two infinity pools on property
Map & Directions
There are 3 options/transfers to get to the resort:
- Commuter Flight: Once guests land in Belize City and go through customs, they'll have to take a puddle jumper to Dangriga. This flight is 25 minutes and costs about $195 roundtrip. The hotel reservation team is happy to assist with booking the flight. Roundtrip flights are $195 per person while roundtrip road transfers from Dangriga to Hopkins are $75 plus 12.5% GST and 10% service charge per person.
- Road Transfer: Feel free to book your own road transfer from Belize City if you would prefer not to book a commuter flight. Ask our travel specialist for asssitance in booking. Road transfers are 3 hours each way.
- Car Rental: The drive from Belize City to Hopkins is approximately 3 hours and is a scenic one over rolling hills and valleys and through orange orchards.