The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
Why We Love It
- AAA 5-Diamond mega resort on Seven Mile Beach
- Greg Norman-designed 9-hole golf course and Nick Bollettieri tennis center
- Family-friendly with poolside movies, stargazing and Jean-Michel Cousteau’s kids’ club
- Five restaurants on-site including the hotel’s signature Blue by Eric Ripert
"The staff is professional yet discreet, knowing their business not yours" -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
Personalized customer service begins before guests even board their flight to the Cayman Islands when staying at this Ritz-Carlton. Staff at the AAA 5-Diamond property call visitors at home to plan their trip, ensuring unique itineraries to suit everyone’s travel style. Arrangements can be made for tee times at the Greg Norman-designed golf course, treatments at the oceanfront La Prairie Spa or tennis lessons on three night-lit clay courts. The resort also offers complimentary use of their kayaks, rafts and snorkel gear. Those looking to relax can head to the oceanside pools or book a private beach cabana.
Guest suites feature chef's kitchens, designer furnishings and up to three bedrooms. All accommodations come with marble baths, mahogany accents and private balconies or terraces looking out over Seven Mile Beach. The cream color scheme mimics the sandy beaches just steps from guest rooms and encompasses botanical prints and a wide array of local artwork and craftsmanship.
When hunger hits, visitors can choose from five on-site restaurants. Blue by Eric Ripert serves seafood to guests and locals alike while other venues include a steakhouse, casual Italian trattoria, gourmet sushi and an indoor/outdoor cocktail lounge.
Despite its elegant façade, the Ritz-Carlton is a family-friendly property and offers an array of activities to entertain the tiniest travelers. The hotel hosts poolside movie screenings, Starfish Cay’s splash pool has water slides and the children’s program was created by Jean-Michel Cousteau.
- "Despite its glam romantic trappings, the resort is family-friendly, offering movie screenings poolside and stargazing with astronomers" -- Fodor’s
- “Staying at this resort with all its beauty will give you the elated feeling that you are walking on an air of blissful contentment your entire stay” -- AAA
- "Spans the width of this part of Grand Cayman from Seven Mile Beach to North Sands, occupying 143 acres and one of the widest, sandiest stretches of the beach" -- Frommer’s
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.