The Melrose Hotel
Why We Love It
- Excellent location Georgetown near Dupont Circle
- Fresh from a multimillion-dollar renovation in 2013
- The restaurant features farm-to-fork cuisine
- The White House, Jefferson Memorial & National Gallery are a 10-minute drive
100% (12 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A trendy location, a Pennsylvania Avenue address and dozens of nearby attractions are just a few of the reasons to make the stylish Melrose Georgetown Hotel your base when visiting Washington DC.
Along the banks of the Potomac River, historic Georgetown was founded in 1751 and is home to the notable sightseeing spots, such as The City Club Tavern, and less than a 10-minute drive from The White House, Jefferson Memorial and National Gallery of Art.
Back at the hotel, Jardenea Restaurant serves food all day, with dishes such as Maryland crab cake, duo of duck confit and fillet of beef with white truffle potatoes, on the menu. The continental breakfast includes pastries served with butter and preserves freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee or tea. There's also the Jardenea Lounge, serving cleverly named cocktails -- try the Washington Ale and Spicy Politician.
The oversized guest rooms were all re-vamped in 2013 and house contemporary Washington DC-inspired artwork, mini fridges, a Serta Pillow-Top bed and a marble bathroom. Upgrade to an Executive King Suite for 55-square-metres of space, a separate living area and dining table for four.
- "We loved the funky design and color palette" -- Hotel Chatter
- "This neighbourhood was made for strolling with its historic tree-lined streets and views of the Potomac from waterfront parks" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Children and additional guests: Pack n Play available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in King Deluxe and Executive King rooms only: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (under 50 lbs) and will be charged $100 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(12 Member Reviews)