Anacaona Boutique Hotel
Why We Love It
- A “low-key yet chic hideaway” (Fodor's) with access to mile-long Meads Bay Beach
- Two pools, a small spa and a beach bar with food and drink service
- The onsite restaurant features authentic, local entertainment and Anguillan dishes
- Beachside Tai Chi classes are offered two mornings a week
"Stylish and affordable" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by palm trees and lush tropical plants, Anacaona Boutique Hotel offers guests beach access and great value. A short walk through a garden path places guests at the mile-long Meads Bay Beach where chairs, umbrellas, and food and drink service are waiting.
Guests can choose between standard rooms, suites or two-and three-bedroom villas equipped with full kitchens; each room offers garden views. There are two pools onsite, one with a pool-side bar and restaurant serving Caribbean specialties. The small spa and beachside massage hut offer traditional and exotic treatments such as Balinese, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Indian and Thai-style massages. Start the day with free morning Tai Chi classes on the beach or explore Anguilla’s coral reefs with free snorkel equipment available for rent.
Every Thursday evening the onsite restaurant hosts authentic, local entertainment with music, dancing and a dinner buffet. A variety of other restaurants are just a beach stroll away
- "Imbued with island culture and traditions, this resort makes a low-key yet chic hideaway where guests feel like treasured friends" -- Fodor's
- "A good-value choice for anyone who wants to be close to Meads Bay without paying a fortune" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.