$279 – Bahamas: Private Villa at 4-Star Resort, Save 50%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to your own private villa at this 4-star resort on one of the Top Islands in the Caribbean (Travel + Leisure). We've negotiated up to 50% off stays at the Grand Isle Resort through December, including discounts on excursions to see and swim with the island's famous swimming pigs.
- Check in through Dec. 15
- $279 per night ... One-Bedroom Garden View Villa
- Bring the whole family — two- and three-bedroom villas are also discounted
- Members can arrange discounted half-day excursions for two guests to swim with the pigs ($170, reg. $340)
- Guests who choose not to take the discounted excursions will receive daily breakfast for two (reg. $50)
Travelzoo Tip: Grand Exuma was thankfully not affected by the recent hurricane, and "the best thing that people can do to help the Bahamas is simple: Visit." (USAToday)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$40 for cancellable rates
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of 9.5% per stay; the fee includes 24-hour fitness center access, two pools (heated), housekeeping service, concierge service, and beach and pool service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This AAA 4-Diamond Resort was featured on a recent season of The Bachelor
- All suites feature a kitchen, laundry, private patio and your own personal golf cart
- Guests can arrange to swim with the famous swimming pigs of the Bahamas
- "A laid back, family-friendly resort" on "beautiful and scenic Great Exuma" (Oyster.com)
Surround yourself with turquoise waters and island breezes at the Grand Isle Resort and Spa, a 4-star, AAA 4-Diamond resort. Located on a mile-long stretch of pristine Grand Exuma beachfront, this upscale boutique property is one of the Top 10 Best Hotels in the Bahamas (U.S. News) and also was featured in a recent season of The Bachelor.
Stay in one of 78 spacious multi-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, private balconies and a personal golf cart to quickly zip around the resort; Fodor's calls them "the ultimate in luxury accommodations." The marble bathrooms feature whirlpool tubs and walk-in showers; there's also full-sized washers and dries in each villa for extended stays. Each villa is quite spacious. One-bedroom stays start at 1,250 square feet (larger than the average American apartment), and all villas have complimentary Wi-Fi.
During the day, guests can take advantage of complimentary, non-motorized water sports including kayaking, snorkeling and paddle boarding; guests can also tee off at the nearby Greg Norman-designed Emerald Reef Golf Course. Evenings call for rum cocktails and jerk chicken at the Palapa Grill, named one of the Best Romantic Restaurants in The Bahamas for its "alluring and intimate" ambiance by Travel + Leisure.
One thing we highly recommend: This area of the Bahamas is home to the islands' famous swimming pigs — CNN calls them "a sensation" and "official ambassadors of Bahamas tourism." Guests of the resort can arrange half-day excursions to the Exuma Cays (for an additional fee, of course) including swimming with pigs, feeding iguanas, some of the world's best snorkeling and more.
If you prefer your swimming to be pig-free, guests can also soak in the sun at an infinity pool overlooking the beachfront and Emerald Bay. The Grand Isle is also home to one of the few spas on the island, so book a hot lava-shell massage at The SeaStar Spa, "an ideal place to relax" (Travel + Leisure).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of 9.5% per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Resort Fee includes:
24 hrs fitness centre access, two pools (heated), housekeeping service, concierge service, and beach & pool service.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$279 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.