Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Luxe adults-only resort on the grounds of a former Four Seasons
- Home to the island's only Greg Norman-designed golf course
- Features four pools, including the largest in the Caribbean
- Personal butlers available for around-the-clock service
"The former luxurious Four Seasons is now the even more luxurious Sandals Emerald Bay" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Sandals Emerald Bay is an adults-only resort the grounds of the former Four Seasons. Occupying one mile of white sand beach on Great Exuma, the all-inclusive property has seven restaurants with a wide variety of fine dining choices with cuisine from Britain, Italy, Asia, the Caribbean and of course, a classic American steakhouse – rates include unlimited meals and drinks at all the restaurants.
The pink and aqua buildings house guest rooms outfitted with king size beds, natural stone floors, mahogany furniture and floor-to-ceiling windows with plantation shutters opening to private balconies. Rooms are equipped with contemporary touches like free Wi-Fi, Smart TVs, pillow menus, iPod docks and plush his and her robes. For additional luxuries, guests can upgrade to beachfront suites and villas with private pools, personal butlers, dining rooms with seating for eight and marble bathrooms with whirlpool tubs.
Home to the only Greg Norman-designed championship golf course on the island, the property also features a deep water marina with 150 slips, and four pools, including a half-acre pool that is the largest in the Caribbean. Guests can unwind in the oversized hot tub or book face and body treatments at the Red Lane Spa. All non-motorized water sports like snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and stand-up paddle boarding are included in the all-inclusive rates and guests can schedule scuba diving excursions through the concierge.
- "Guests who want a blend of relaxation and activity will enjoy this all-inclusive resort" -- Gayot.com
- "The social scene here is lively and the entertainment is culturally rich" -- Travel + Leisure
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go