Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Why We Love It
- Located in the heart of Old Town near notable attractions and delicious dining spots
- Guest rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi and mountain views
- Garduno's of Mexico, opened in 2013, serves authentic Mexican cuisine and margaritas
- Out back there's an Olympic-size pool lined by lounge chairs
"A one-of-a-kind experience" -- U.S. News & World Report
71% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A landmark in Old Town -- among galleries and authentic Southwestern restaurants -- Hotel Albuquerque combines Southwest flavor, history and charm. From the hotel, walk five minutes to the Plaza, where the oldest buildings in the city are located. Or stroll around the corner to the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, home to some of North America's dinosaur discoveries.
A well-known dining establishment in the state, the on-site Garduno's of Mexico serves up shrimp ceviche, chile rellenos and tamales. A Mexican meal isn't complete without margaritas, and the margarita flights at this restaurant change daily. Try a specialty drink or something kicked-up like the jalapeno margarita.
Venture outdoors to the Olympic-size swimming pool, which has ample space for taking a dip or catching some rays while sipping a cold beverage.
Post dinner, relax in the high-ceilinged hotel lobby or retire to a guest room with mountain views and Southwest furnishings. Intricately tiled guest baths have a separate shower and tub.
- "No Albuquerque hotel is closer to top tourist attractions than the Hotel Albuquerque" -- Frommer's
- "Attention is paid throughout to New Mexico's artisan craftwork, from Nambe Pueblo-designed metal work to Navajo rugs" -- Fodor's
- "After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, you'll feel like calling Albuquerque your home" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2.
Extra bed available on request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pool closed Labor Day - Reopens Memorial Day (approximately, based on weather)
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(7 Member Reviews)