Why We Love It
- Named “Puerto Rico’s Best Golf Hotel” by World Golf Awards
- Casitas have private plunge pools and refrigerators stocked with free snacks, soft drinks and local beer
- Daily menu based on catch of the day and freshest ingredients from the on-site garden
- Set on private beach with two outdoor pools -- one of them is saltwater and open 24/7
"Something of a hidden gem, though likely not for long" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
Twenty casitas spread over 400-acres of Puerto Rico’s northwest coast give visitors the impression the island is theirs alone when staying at Royal Isabela. The unspoiled coastal resort is home to 20,000 indigenous trees and plants as well as many species of rare butterflies.
Casitas offer 1,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, including canopy beds, two televisions, refrigerators packed with free snacks, and private decks with marble plunge pools. Lounge chairs on the patios look out over the lush tropical forest and Atlantic Ocean beyond. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided and in-room dining or on-property reservations can be arranged with the concierge.
Guests gain access to the 27-hole oceanfront golf course, dubbed the “Pebble Beach of the Caribbean.” Solar panel-powered golf carts and minimal watering are used to maintain some of the most picturesque and challenging holes in the world.
Each day’s menu is planned once the chef at The Restaurant at La Casa selects the freshest ingredients from the resort’s organic garden. Carved from boulders, the two swimming pools are surrounded by rock lined streams and palm trees with winding paths leading down to a private beach. The property also offers an outdoor bar, tennis courts and a farm where guests can hike, bike and kayak.
- “Boutique resort targeting real golf lovers who will go to great lengths for great experiences” -- Forbes
- "See-it-to-believe-it romantic retreat" -- USA Today
- "The biggest complaint from guests across the board is that the trip couldn't last longer" -- Global Writes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.