Villa Montana Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Plush, platation-style resort on three secluded miles of beachfront property
- Optional breakfast and all-meal packages available
- Stay for dinner: Award-winning chef Jeremie Cruz heads both restaurants
- Hotel partners with reputable local businesses to arrange lessons, tours and rentals
"A honeymoon-worthy spot" -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
The plantation style resort is set on 35 acres of pristine beachfront property. Amid palm trees and tropical flowers, Villa Montana Beach Resort includes two swimming pools, a tennis court and spa, all near some of the island’s top attractions. The concierge can arrange boat tours, fishing expeditions, surfing lessons and more for guests to explore Puerto Rico by land and sea.
Warm earth tones welcome guests to the rooms offering modern conveniences like free Wi-Fi and luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding. Villas, some large enough to sleep ten, have private balconies or terraces.
Executive Chef Jeremie Cruz has a number of culinary awards under the belt of his apron, including the coveted Caribbean Chef Award. He serves up alfresco fine dining overlooking the sea at Eclipse and Asian tapas with cocktail pairings at “O” Restaurant & Lounge. Guests have the choice of adding breakfast or all-meal packages to their reservation.
- "The resort’s Eclipse Restaurant is one of the best in all Puerto Rico" -- Frommer’s
- "The Villa Montana is located on a private three-mile beach surrounded by jungle in the serene northwest region of Puerto Rico in Porta del Sol"-- USA Today Travel
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.