Why We Love It
- A more affordable option in pricey St. Lucia with an optional all-inclusive package
- The colorful Creole-inspired resort has local bands perform in the evenings
- Some rooms include swim-up access to the free-form pool
- On-site freebies include breakfast, parking & Wi-Fi
"Budget-oriented boutique hotel with style and service you'd expect at higher priced, beachfront hotels" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
The Creole-inspired Coco Palm Resort is perched on a cliff overlooking Reduit Beach, only a short walk from the hotel. The bars of restaurants of Rodney Bay Village are within a 15-minute walk from the hotel and the hotel has two alfresco restaurants. Breakfast is included in all room rates as are parking and Wi-Fi.
The yellow buildings with gingerbread trim surround a huge free-form pool. Each evening, local bands perform country and Reggae in the gazebo between the pool and bar.
Rooms are decorated with cheerful French-Caribbean style, mahogany furniture and rain shower heads. First floor rooms feature terraces, some just steps from the pool for swim-up access. Upgraded suites have claw-foot Victorian tubs, two full bathrooms and i-Pod docs. Higher floors offer private balconies looking out over the garden or pool.
The concierge can arrange day trips to The Grenadines and Martinique, rain forest canopy tours, sunset cruises and car rentals.
- "All the action of Rodney Bay Village and beautiful Reduit Beach is within walking distance" -- Fodor’s
- "Perched on a grassy terrace above Reduit Beach, Coco Palm offers low-key and affordable chic within a Dutch colonial decor" -- Frommer’s
- "Caribbean bistro serves some of the best rum cocktails on St. Lucia; a sarong is as dressy as it gets for dinner" -- Travel + Leisure
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.