$149 & up – Chic Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Condé Nast Traveler ranks South Beach among the "Best Beaches in Florida" (2020), and this 4.5-star hotel sits right on the soft white sands. With this offer, Travelzoo members can stay steps from the beach and Collins Avenue with this offer that saves 35% on stays with a reduced resort fee through fall.
What we love even more: If you think your plans might change, refundable rates are available for +$10 per night.
- Check in to a non-refundable Standard King Room, through Nov. 25
- $149-$179 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $249-$279 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- For +$10 per night, book a refundable stay
- Queen/Queen Rooms and King Balcony Oceanfront Rooms are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perk: reduced resort fee of $25 plus tax per night (reg. $39); the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, bike rentals, two beach chairs, gym access and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for nonrefundable rates. Refundable rates are available for +$10; cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking is $47 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Designed by Morris Lapidus, the father of Miami modern architecture with swanky retro décor
- Prime location directly on the white sands of South Beach and Collins Avenue
- Rent a bike from the hotel to explore Lincoln Road's nightlife options and shopping
- The pool deck offers a more relaxing atmosphere compared to the typical South Beach pool party scene
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Nautilus by Arlo was originally designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in the 1950's, offering a swanky retro ambiance and iconic design with features like its stairway to nowhere in the lobby. The white, airy lobby is flanked by numerous works of art and a sunken bar that serves as the focal point of the room – and also a hot spot for a pre-dinner drink.
Guest rooms are bright and airy midcentury modern touches like the mini-bar in the shape of a vintage travel trunk. While the pool and beach are the main draw, guests will enjoy an expansive fitness center with Peloton bikes and an Echelon Reflect.
A wooden path lined with bamboo trees and candles leads to the area’s famed beaches, where guests have access to two beach chairs (included in the nightly resort fee). Equally relaxing is the pool deck with its loungers and cabanas, complete with a bar, lawn area and a 6-inch deep wading pool for the hotel’s younger visitors. Guests can sip cocktails and nosh on food poolside or beachside at the Nautilus Cabana Club.
The hotel’s central location puts guests in the middle of the South Beach action with lots of shopping, dining and nightlife options within a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A $150 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The Resort Fee includes:
Valet service fee: $47 per day.
A resort/facility fee of $39 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Resort Fee includes:
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(13 Member Ratings)