Member Exclusive – Chic Oceanfront Miami Beach Hotel, 55% Off
This oceanfront Miami Beach hotel is offering savings of up to 50% compared to winter dates.
- $158-$206 per night ... Dec. 10-15, 17-21
"A newcomer worth checking out" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Within a 10-minute walk from the nightlife options and shopping on Lincoln Road
- On-site restaurant serves up Mediterranean cuisine
- The pool deck is more relaxing than the typical South Beach pool party scene
Newly opened after an extensive two-year renovation, the Nautilus, a SIXTY hotel was originally designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in the 1950s. A swanky retro ambiance and iconic design features like its “stairway to nowhere” in the lobby have been preserved
The white, airy lobby is flanked by numerous works of arts and a sunken bar that serves as the focal point of the room – and also a hot spot for a pre-dinner drink.
A wooden path lined with bamboo trees and candles leads to the area’s famed beaches where guests have access to two beach chairs (included in the nightly resort fee). Equally relaxing is the pool deck with its loungers and cabanas complete with a bar, lawn area and a 6-inch deep wading pool for the hotel’s younger visitors. Guests can nosh on food poolside and beachside at the Nautilus Cabana Club and sip on cocktails -- think frosty Moscow Mules.
Guest rooms are bright and airy with décor that resembles a bedroom you’d find in a chic home rather than a hotel. The beds, with their studded headboards, are stylish and modern and the mini-bar in the shape of a vintage travel trunk adds lots of flair to the room.
The hotel’s central location puts guests in the middle of the South Beach action with lots of shopping, dining and nightlife options within a 10-minute walk from the property.
- "The lobby vibe calls to mind Miami Beach in the 1950s" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.80 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
When You Can Go
Travel options through December