$171 & up – London: 'elegant' Kensington stay w/breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay in South Kensington, with some of London's biggest attractions on your doorstep, for up to 32% less than usual. Overnight stays at The Rembrandt -- "an attractive hotel" with "elegant Edwardian architecture" (The AA) -- now start from $171.
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A sharing platter between two (choose any five items; worth $29), with a glass of prosecco each
- $171... 20 December, 2019-31 January, 2020
- $182... 1 February-19 April, 2020
- Stays from 10 November-19 December, 2019, are $171-$225
- A 2-night stay, with daily breakfast and £70 dinner credit per room (excludes drinks, room service and service charges) is $310-$418
- Stay in an Executive King Room for an extra $21 per night
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has "elegant Edwardian architecture" (The AA) and is opposite the V&A Museum
- It's in South Kensington, "one of London's most handsome neighbourhoods" (Lonely Planet), and close to Knightsbridge
- Facilities include a restaurant and a bar, and there's a luxury health club adjacent to the hotel (fees apply)
The Rembrandt is an "attractive" (The AA) 4-star hotel in London's "splendidly well groomed" (Lonely Planet) Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, a short stroll from its world-famous museums, and department stores such as Harrods.
The Victoria and Albert Museum is adjacent to The Rembrandt, and houses the largest collection of decorative arts in the world with over 100 galleries to explore inside. The Natural History Museum and the Science Museum are both around five minutes' walk away, and the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and Harrods are all less than 15 minutes' walk. The upmarket stores of King's Road in Chelsea are around 20 minutes' walk away.
The hotel dates back to 1911, and the refurbished Edwardian rooms were originally apartments for employees of Harrods. There are 194 bedrooms, all with free Wi-Fi. The "sophisticated" (The AA) restaurant serves British and international dishes. The 1606 lounge bar, kitted out with armchairs and sofas, offers cocktails and light bites.
The adjacent Aquilla health club has a sauna, a heated indoor pool, exercise classes and a spa with an extensive treatment list (supplements apply). The club is open to hotel guests at a discounted rate of £10 per day and £5 for children under 16 years.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Early check-in (i.e. between 12pm and 2pm) must be requested at least the day before arrival. Late checkout must be requested at reception the night before departure.
Up to 32% off
$171 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(15 Member Ratings)