Marenas Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- A family-friendly high-rise on a quiet beach in a low-key north Miami suburb
- Great for an extended stay -- the price to upgrade to a suite with full kitchen is reasonable
- The whole place feels clean and well-maintained, even if the decor is slightly past its prime
- South Beach is a bit far -- a 30-minute drive -- but the posh Bal Harbour Shops are about ten minutes away
86% (14 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Far from the party crowd, the Marenas resort in Sunny Isles is a good place for families and low-key travelers looking for a beachfront spot that serves up the sun and sand without the throbbing bass lines or crowds. Families should opt for the suites, which have a full kitchen. The standard rooms are probably too small for more than a couple, but all have floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony, many with ocean views.
There's a medium-size pool but most people will probably opt for the beach, which is broad and quiet in this relatively peaceful town. A big night out in South Beach will cost about a 30-40 minute cab ride south, maybe stay somewhere closer down there if that's your goal. Sunny Isles is better for relaxation.
There's a restaurant and bar in the lobby with a solid breakfast buffet. There's also a particularly spacious fitness center and a nice spa. In the immediate area there aren't many shops in walking distance, however a quick ten-minute drive south ends at the Bal Harbour Shops, perhaps one of the toniest, most upscale shopping complexes on the East Coast.
- "Guests strongly suggest splurging on a room with a wrap around balcony for truly unforgettable views of the ocean. The stretch of Miami Beach is also equally spectacular" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Well-equipped beachside Miami resort located in the safe, kid-friendly suburban city of Sunny Isles" -- Oyster.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD 60.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.