W New Orleans - French Quarter
Why We Love It
- Fun design and cool vibes -- everything you'd expect from a W in the heart of the French Quarter
- There's an intimate, beautifully landscaped courtyard area with an outdoor pool
- Surrounded by fine dining options, boutique shops and a five-minute walk to Audubon Aquarium
- A five-minute walk to Jackson Square, two blocks from Bourbon Street and the streetcars on Canal Street
"This gorgeous hotel is a must for young lovers" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
Expensive taste and trendy design are the trademarks of a W hotel and this French Quarter property, doesn't stray from the pack. The hotel is ideal for couples looking to rekindle their romance in the city known for indulgence.
Situated in the heart of the French Quarter, the neighborhood is pulsing with activity. Never eat at the same place twice -- restaurants filled with classic creole cooking and locally sourced seafood are steps from the hotel. All of the top sites, like the river front, shops, Jackson Square are within walking distance. Bring comfortable shoes.
After a day or night of sight-seeing, coming back to the room is a relief. W's custom pillow-to mattresses are exactly what a tired traveler craves and luxe 350-thread-count sheets are a bonus. The decor in the rooms are bold and playful, like the city, bright colors meshed with dark patterns, trumpets turned chandelier and murals on the walls.
The studio suites are splurge-worthy and come with a private Jacuzzi and courtyard, a separate sitting area and a master bedroom.
- "The W chain's minimalist, sophisticated aesthetic works particularly well at this cozy historic property" -- Concierge.com
- "This modern hotel has one of the best locations in the Quarter" -- Fodor's
- "It's got the luxury one would want from a more modern hotel, plus a certain sultry, decadent languor" -- Frommer's
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.