$99 – New Orleans: 4-Star Riverfront Omni Hotel through September
This limited-time summer sale saves members up to 45% on regular rates at this "comfortable, upscale" hotel (U.S. News) near the convention center and the Outlet Collection at Riverwalk shops.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... select Sunday-Thursday stays
- $139 per night ... select Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest per night; children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
- A one-night non-refundable deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi for loyalty members
- Overnight valet parking is $36 per day plus tax per vehicle
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"Get the royal treatment without emptying your pockets" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- This elegant hotel caters to families, with big rooms and fun freebies for kids
- It's a 15-minute walk to the French Quarter and right next to the Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
- The Fulton St. Bistro offers French fare like poulet roti and croque monsieur sandwiches
- Kid-friendly perks include a game-filled backpack at check-in and milk and cookies before bed on the first night
The Omni Riverfront Hotel, a AAA 4-Diamond property, occupies what was formerly a rice mill in New Orleans's Central Business District. It's 15 minutes on foot to the French Quarter and right across the street from the Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, home to the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, among other attractions.
Kids get a backpack full of games and toys at check-in, and at night they can order free milk and cookies before bed. Rooms are a decent size, elegantly styled and have big, comfortable beds. Having recently undergone a renovation, guest rooms are fresh while still maintaining a vintage feel. Amenities include a reasonably-priced Bistro and Bar and a small but well-equipped, 24-hour gym.
- "Elegant rooms with tasteful contemporary decor" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request and in the King & Double-Double rooms only free of charge for children up to the age of 1.
Extra bed available on request and in the King rooms only; $30 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request (maximum 25lbs) and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $50 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Please view the hotel site for the full pet policy and guidelines.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $36.00 (subject to tax), per day with unlimited in and out privileges. Over-sized vehicles add $4 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self-Parking is also available at the Outlet Collection parking lot across the street for $20.00 (subject to tax) up to 8 hours, or $40 (subject to tax) for 24 hours.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays through September; +40 for weekends
Getting ThereThis hotel is 25 minutes from the airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $35-$40 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.