Cap Maison Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- The luxury hotel is set atop a private bluff with cerulean water views as far as the eye can see
- A "champagne zipline" delivers cocktails to a private dock built into the rocky shoreline
- Plush rooms with free Wi-Fi & a private verandah
- Breathe in cool sea breezes during outdoor spa treatments
"Privacy, luxury and service" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
When you step onto the patio with panoramic views of the ocean, you'll have to pinch yourself to make sure it isn’t a dream. This spot atop a private bluff on the island of St. Lucia, was once home to a sugar plantation, but it now provides cerulean water gazing opportunities for guests at Cap Maison.
Start your day with a breakfast -- exotic fruits, freshly squeezed juices and melt-in-your mouth pancakes. Casual lunches and high-end dinners are also served.
Three acres of resort land enable guests to walk the sands of the Caribbean or peruse landscaped gardens. Swimming and sun tanning options are nearly endless. Grab a towel and head to the secluded beach nearby, sink into the sea water Rock Pool or lounge poolside. Spa treatments can be taken in the hotel's spa, on your private terrace or in the garden gazebo. Opt for a citrus essence facial or a hot stone massage.
Villa-style accommodations feature ceiling fans, bathrooms with a separate shower and toilet and complimentary Internet access. Take coffee and a magazine on the outdoor veranda space to listen to the morning surf.
If you can manage to tear yourself away for the day, a motor yacht is available for guests to captain for ocean cruising or sunset excursions.
- "Privacy, luxury and service are hallmarks of this sanctuary built on a seaside bluff" -- Lonely Planet
- "The 49-room hacienda, a former 1,500-acre sugar plantation, exudes a sense of peace and quiet" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
available on request, free of charge for infants.
Children (max 2) ages and 11 and under stay free of charge on roll away beds in living rooms of Villa Suites.
Extra bed available on request and in Villa Suites only for children ages 12 and above: $100 USD per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
No extra beds available for adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET