$139-$189—Bourbon Street hotel any day of the week
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
There's no better way to experience the spirit of the Big Easy than staying on Bourbon Street, and past guests at the Royal Sonesta New Orleans rave "the location can't be beat." This timeless hotel is also walking distance to all of our French Quarter favorites, like the art galleries on Royal Street and the street performances on Jackson Square. This resort-style hotel boasts a lush courtyard, traditional wrought-iron balconies, extravagant fresh floral arrangements, a jazz club and an outdoor pool.
Visit in winter for festive holiday displays; oysters at their peak; and Carnival season and save up to 65% on stays through March.
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Two Queen through March
- $139-$159 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $189 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Balcony Room, with rates starting at +$40 per night
- Refundable rates are available for +$20 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Valet parking for stays Sundays-Thursdays ($53 value daily)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and modifications are not permitted on nonrefundable bookings; refundable rates are available for an additional $20 per night; refundable booking cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival, to avoid fees
- 2-night minimum stay required on Dec. 8-9, 15-16; Jan. 27-28
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee of $19 plus tax, per night; the fee covers basic Wi-Fi, $10 daily beverage credit, state-of-the-art fitness center access and more
- The valet parking fee is waived for this deal for stays Sundays-Thursdays; for Fridays and Saturdays, the cost is $53 plus tax, per day
- Pet-friendly; maximum of 2 per room; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- You don't have to leave the hotel to grab a bite to eat, as there are five on-site dining options: Restaurant R'evolution, PJ's Coffee Café, Desire Oyster Bar, The Jazz Playhouse and Le Booze
- The outdoor pool is heated, open daily until sundown and has a bar, so you can enjoy a cocktail while you take a dip
- About a 10-minute walk from the hotel, you'll find luxury retail at The Shops at Canal Place; one of the most recognizable landmarks, Jackson Square; and fresh beignets at Café Du Monde
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available in king rooms with no balcony only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $40 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds available in king rooms with no balcony only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay. Dogs and cats are allowed.
A maximum of two pets per room are allowed.
Dogs and cats are allowed.
A $50 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal", Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking Sunday-Thursday nights only.
A resort/facility fee of $19 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Valet service fee: $53 plus tax per day.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal", Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking Sunday-Thursday nights only.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Bourbon Street entrance is closed daily after 5pm and for special events. Guests should access the hotel via the Motor entrance, middle of the Conti and Bienville Street blocks.
Visit https://www.sonesta.com/royalneworleans/staysafe for more details.
Bourbon Street entrance is closed daily after 5pm and for special events. Guests should access the hotel via the Motor entrance, middle of the Conti and Bienville Street blocks.
Up to 65% off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(103 Member Ratings)