Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
Why We Love It
- The amenities and location appeal to both business folks and families
- Worth the upgrade: executive-level rooms facing the bay feature balconies with million-dollar views and come with a free breakfast
- On-site Flyte Wine Bar offers extensive selection of California reds and whites
- Six blocks from the picturesque Embarcadero promenade and a 10-minute walk to the Ferry Building and Market Street
- The hotel is near pet-friendly parks and can arrange dog-walking and pet-sitting services
"Worker bees and sightseers feel welcome" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Popular with business travelers because of its Financial District location and the up-to-date technology found in public areas as well as guest rooms. It's also a good home base for tourists looking to visit Fisherman’s Wharf and to catch a ferry to Sausalito.
All rooms include built-in desks, free Wi-Fi and Lavazza coffee, keeping guests connected and caffeinated for before and after a day of meetings. Double-Double Rooms can accommodate four people, cribs are complimentary, and adjoining rooms are available for families. Executive Rooms, located on the 24th-27th floors, include continental breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and balconies with breathtaking bay views.
Breakfast buffet and a la carte dishes are served daily in The Dining Room while Tully’s Coffee Bar dishes out espresso, pastries and grab-and-go treats for business travelers in a hurry. The Grille serves American fare for lunch and dinner, including a children’s menu, and the Flyte Wine Bar has an extensive list of California reds and whites.
- "Finally there's a good reason to stay in Chinatown" -- Frommer’s
- "Spring for a balcony facing the bay for million-dollar views" -- Fodor’s
- "Worker bees and sightseers feel welcome at this lovely, upscale downtown chain outpost" -- Zagat
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.