Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Why We Love It
- Stellar service sets this big business hotel apart from the other chains in the city
- Two minutes on foot from the Ferry Building, a shopping and dining hub that hosts a popular farmers market on the weekend
- Though slightly dated, the lobby is stunning 17-story atrium showcasing a towering glass elevator and a spherical metal sculpture
- A 24-hour iConcierge is available in the lobby; essentially a handy list of fun things to do and great places to eat
"Gracious service" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
What sets the Hyatt Regency San Francisco apart from other behemoth business hotels is the warm and attentive service, with a friendly concierge available throughout the day, and an iConcierge station available at night -- essentially a handy screen in the lobby that offers restaurant, activity and nightlife recommendations.
Though rooms are showing some wear, they're quiet, spacious and comfortable, with big, bright windows, plush beds and little faux balconies. Rooms on higher floors have seriously gorgeous views, but guests should be ready for pay for them. Wi-Fi isn't free, but that's pretty standard for a business hotel.
Though the immediate area is a bit of a snooze, this hotel is within five minutes' walking distance to lots of great attractions, like the Ferry Building -- a shopping and dining hub that hosts a popular farmers market on the weekends -- and the Embarcadero waterfront promenade, both of which have better dining options than the hotel.
- "Gracious service makes the towering, austere 802-room Hyatt Regency feel almost cozy" -- Oyster.com
- "The spectacular 17-story atrium lobby is a marvel, with water elements, sprawling trees, a shimmering stream, a huge fountain, and the sleek Eclipse restaurant and bar" -- Fodor's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.