Why We Love It
- Located in downtown Albuquerque, walk to shopping, dining and attractions
- Sip cocktails at the hotel's rooftop bar, or enjoy tapas at the restaurant
- Steeped in history, there are many historic touches still throughout but with modern updates
- A LEED-certified hotel, there are many eco-friendly implements throughout the property
"Hotel Andaluz, Albuquerque’s downtown boutique hotel is literally in the center of it all." -- Afar magazine
Rooms & Rates
Built in the 1930s by Conrad Hilton, the hotelier behind Hilton Hotels, this AAA 4-Diamond downtown Albuquerque boutique hotel is steeped in history. Hilton himself took his honeymoon with Zsa Zsa Gabor here, and famous celebrities including Gregory Peck and Jimmy Stewart once stayed here. Today, it carries the historic aesthetic throughout with dark, opulent decor reminiscent of a Moroccan and Spanish colonial style but with modern updates and Gold LEED certification for eco-friendly implements. The two-story lobby features tile flooring, charming archways, high ceilings and plenty of seating for lounging.
All 107 guest rooms are modern in design and feature earth tones throughout with goose down comforters and pillows and eco-friendly bamboo furnishings. Rooms on higher floors feature views of the Sandia Mountains. Relax within the hotel's library, complete with a fireplace and cozy sofas to read one of the many books or magazines set out for guests.
The hotel's Spanish-inspired restaurant MAS - Tapas y Vino offers just that -- plenty of tapas and wine to enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Take in cocktails with a view from the sleek rooftop bar.
Located in downtown Albuquerque, walk to shops, restaurants and attractions. Old Town Albuquerque is also just a five-minute drive for more attractions including art galleries and museums.
- "Opened in 1939 by Conrad Hilton (who honeymooned here with Zsa Zsa Gabor), this glamorous 10-story hotel on the National Register of Historic Places was known as La Posada de Albuquerque until it was reinvented as a high-end boutique hotel in 2009." -- Fodor's
- "Overall, the historic integrity of the hotel has been preserved, while modern technology and environmental sustainability have been introduced throughout." -- Gayot
- Listed as one of the Top Hotels in the Southwest and West by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking A parking fee of $16 plus tax per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $65 + tax per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.