$119 – St. Louis: Chase Park Plaza Hotel in Summer, Save 50%
Members save up to half off a stay at this historic 4-star hotel right on the edge of St. Louis' Forest Park, where guests are a short walk from the St. Louis Zoo, the St. Louis Art Museum and the Missouri History Museum -- all of which are free.
- What's included:
- Travel through Sept. 30
- $119 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $149 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Self-parking is complimentary (based on availability)
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is regularly $25 per night plus tax; valet parking is $30 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"Sets the bar for Midwestern luxury" -- Gayot.com
Why We Love It
- This historic hotel has hosted presidents and international celebrities dating back to the 1920s
- Includes amenities like an outdoor pool, an 18,000 square foot fitness center, a spa and even a five-screen movie theater
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Three on-site restaurants including the new Chase Club lounge, which offers "a smart list of top-notch cocktails" (Riverfront Times)
Featuring a history that dates back to the 1920s, a classic art-deco exterior and Mediterranean-style pool, the AAA 4-Diamond Chase Park Plaza "sets the bar for Midwestern luxury" (Gayot.com). Its past guest list is rich with U.S. presidents and celebrities including Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
Visitors can stay in a classic guest room with king or queen beds, a larger suite with a dining area or an extended-stay apartment for more long-term luxury. Some rooms feature balconies overlooking the pool or with a view of the St. Louis skyline. Pillowtop beds are fitted with all-cotton sheets, and bathrooms feature marble fixtures.
The Chase Park Plaza isn't just a destination for overnight guests. The Preston features "artful and smartly conceived" dishes (St. Louis Post Dispatch) focusing on contemporary American cuisine. The Tenderloin Room, a fine-dining landmark since the '60s, offers up a classic steakhouse experience from the jumbo shrimp cocktail starter to tender beef filets.
- One of St. Louis' Top 10 Hotels -- U.S. News & World Report
- "A local landmark" -- Gayot.com
General Outdoor seasonal pool
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request free of charge for one older child or adult in the Single King or Single Queen bedded rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request free of charge for one older child or adult in the Single King or Single Queen bedded rooms only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Outdoor pool is open seasonally from May to September.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $30.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $25.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 50% off
$119 / night
When You Can Go
Select weekdays thru Sept. 30; +$30 weekends
Getting ThereThe Chase Park Plaza is a 20-minute drive from Lambert St. Louis International Airport and approximately 40 minutes via the city's public transit MetroLink and MetroBus systems.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(27 Member Ratings)