Indian Springs Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family trip, the 17-acre property has something for everyone
- Soak in the Olympic-size mineral pool, heated to a toasty 82-102 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dine alfresco at the casual yet upscale Sam's Social Club
"Laid-back style and ultrachic touches" -- Fodor's
100% (90 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Sneak away to Indian Springs Resort in laid-back Calistoga and enjoy all the property has to offer. Located on 17 acres of land, the property (which originally dates back to 1862) underwent a major expansion in 2014, adding lots of guest rooms. The resort is only half a mile from the Silverado Trail, making getting to all of the best wineries a breeze.
There are four thermal geysers on the property, which supply water to the Main Pool that was built in 1913. There is also an Adult Pool that is a bit more quiet and a tad less warm than the Main Pool. It's great for a nighttime dip.
Calistoga's famous mud baths should not be missed while on property. Guests can soak in a tub of warm volcanic mud and then rinse off in a shower of pure geyser water from the property. The spa is a treat, and services are fairly reasonable.
- "The accommodations -- including 75 new rooms that debuted in 2014 -- are thoughtfully done up a simple style, with shades of green on the walls, French-inspired furnishings, and Mascioni sheets on the beds" -- Fodor's
- "Calistoga is a great place to relax and indulge in mineral waters, mud baths, Jacuzzis, massages, and, of course, wine" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request and in all rooms excluding the Lodge Room; $25 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.