Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
Why We Love It
- All-suite non-gaming hotel named to Conde Nast Traveler Hot List 2015 – Best Bargains
- AAA 4-Diamond boutique hotel adjoining Mandalay Bay
- Delano Beach Club’s pool is exclusive to guests of the hotel
- Many suites have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Strip
"Part of one of the largest and most vibrant resort campuses on the Strip" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The non-gaming Delano Las Vegas is still close to the action – the property is connected to Mandalay Bay – yet offers a serene atmosphere of white-on-white décor on the Strip. Despite the obvious nods to the brand’s South Beach roots, the hotel celebrates the surrounding landscape with massive boulders taken from Nevada’s Great Basin Desert.
Accommodations at the all-suite hotel have separate living and sleeping areas elegantly outfitted with monochromatic bleached walls, leather furniture, marble and granite bathroom surfaces and two vanities with lighted makeup mirrors. Scenic suites have floor-to-ceiling windows looking out at the Strip and desert while pet lovers can book the dog-friendly suite featuring a special menu and sitting service.
For unprecedented sights of the Strip, visitors can enjoy cocktails at Skyfall Lounge offering 180-degree views. Dining options on-site include Della’s Kitchen, boasting a menu of produce grown in the property’s greenhouse, Rivea’s French-Italian fusion from internationally celebrated Chef Alain Ducasse and Franklin, the lobby bar serving small plates and cocktails to the beat of electronic music played by the resident DJ.
The BATHHOUSE Spa features 12 treatment rooms overlooking the Strip from the hotel’s top floor. To soak up the desert sun, guests sip cocktails on chaise lounges or play a game of submerged chess at Delano Beach Club, exclusive to guests of the hotel and just steps from the sand and surf of Mandalay Bay Beach.
- "All the style and breezy sophistication of the Miami original" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Even by lofty Las Vegas standards, in an ever-changing city on the move where new hotels open all the time, the Delano is something special" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.