Norfolk Arms Hotel
Why We Love It
- The 10th Duke of Norfolk built the property in the 1780s
- This Georgian coaching inn is a short stroll from Arundel Castle, a restored medieval castle and stately home
- The property is on the edge of the South Downs National Park
- WWT Arundel Wetland Centre is less than 10 minutes' drive away and Fishbourne Roman Palace, built in the first century AD, is 25 minutes' drive away
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Norfolk Arms Hotel is a Georgian coaching inn built by the 10th Duke of Norfolk in the 1780s. It's is near the River Arun and is around five minutes' walk from Arundel Castle -- a restored medieval castle and stately home that is described as "stunning" and as having "spectacular" gardens by VisitEngland.
As well as its castle, Arundel has a cathedral, while WWT Arundel Wetland Centre, a wildlife reserve with nature walks, boat tours and rare-bird spotting, is less than 10 minutes' drive away.
The town is also on the edge of the South Downs National Park, where you'll find ancient woodlands, stately homes and market towns. Goodwood Racecourse and the seaside town of Worthing are both 20 minutes' drive away. Fishbourne Roman Palace in Chichester is a 25-minute drive away. The large palace was built in the first century AD and has reconstructed Roman gardens, a museum of Roman archaeology and workshops based on Roman lifestyles.
There are 33 bedrooms in total. Guests will be guaranteed recently refurbished bedrooms, which have been decorated in neutral colours.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
There is no extra bed available.
Pets: Pets are allowed in some rooms, on request and subject to availability. There will be a charge of £10 per night per pet. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Additional details: Parking is subject to availability: £5 per car, per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
(34 Member Ratings)