$179 & up – NYC's Viceroy Hotel in Summer, 40% Off
The Viceroy Central Park is one of the city's best luxury hotels, with a rooftop bar and a prime location near Central Park and Fifth Avenue shopping. As a Travelzoo member, you can treat yourself to a getaway at this 5-star hotel with over 40% off rates.
- What's included:
- Travel June 24 - Sept. 2
- $179-$199 per night ... Thursdays-Sundays
- $239 per night ... Mondays-Wednesdays
- Bonus: The entire Fourth of July week (July 1-9) is $179 per night
- June and September dates also on sale
- $15 minibar credit per stay
- Travelzoo Tip: The Macy’s Fireworks display is the largest in the country. Save 20% on a yacht dinner cruise for a unique vantage point on July 4th.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancelable (+$10 for refundable)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $29 plus tax per night; the fee covers fitness center access, Wi-Fi and in-room bottled water
- Valet parking is $65 per night (for regular sized cars, no in/out privileges)
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
What you need to know:
"A chic downtown atmosphere with a Midtown address" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- The luxury brand's first property in New York City, this 5-star hotel neighbors Central Park, Carnegie Hall and Fifth Avenue
- Award-winning restaurant and rooftop lounge on site
- High floors offer killer views of Central Park
- Luxurious amenities include Beats by Dre Bluetooth sound systems and 24-hour room service
The Viceroy Central Park is a black-brick high-rise on 57th Street sporting an industrialized steel exoskeleton. Its art deco interior comprises marble paneling, midcentury furnishings and towering stacks of city-themed books through the brightly lit glass entryway.
Dark wood molding, custom-made leather furnishings and mosaic marble bathrooms accented with brass fixtures evoke the glamour of old New York in guest rooms. Traditional styling keeps up with the city that never sleeps when accessorized with Illy espresso machines, Beats by Dre Bluetooth sound systems and complimentary Wi-Fi. Some guest rooms in this AAA 4-Diamond hotel feature views of the city streets below, while higher floors look out over Central Park.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and offers yoga and Pilates equipment. Though there's no spa on site, guests are treated to indulgent products by ROIL and Natura Bisse en suite. The street-level restaurant, Kingside, serves homestyle classics like roasted chicken, bone-in rib eye and homemade bucatini with pork and short rib ragu. Shoot up to the Roof lounge on the 29th floor, open year-round for cocktails and soaring views of Central Park.
Down the street from Carnegie Hall, the hotel is within walking distance of Manhattan landmarks including the Museum of Modern Art and Fifth Avenue shopping, outstanding restaurants such as Per Se and Jean-Georges, and the serenity of Central Park.
- "The most New York hotel since the new Plaza opened two blocks away in 1907" -- New York Daily News
- "Handsome and finely tailored, this hotel has functional, tech-focused rooms and lots of amenities" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Dogs and cats under 25 lbs allowed. One pet per room. There is a $150 cleaning fee per stay per room charge. Guests will be required to fill out and sign the Hotel Pet Policy and Consent Form at check-in. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel.
An Amenities Fee (Resort Fee) of $29 plus tax ($31.57 including tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
The Amenities Fee (Resort Fee) includes:
Bottled Viceroy water, High-speed wireless Internet (WiFi) for up to 4 devices at 5 MB of bandwidth, all local phone calls, unlimited use of our 24 hour Fitness Center, Daily food and beverage credit of $10.00 per day including Room Service and Minibar (excluding The Roof) – which may not be rolled over to the following day or use in conjunction with any other offer. Amenities and facility fee do not include any service gratuities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for $65.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $75.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$179 / night
When You Can Go
Thurs.-Sun., June 24 - Sept. 2; Mon.-Wed. also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is 7 miles from LaGuardia Airport and 18 miles from JFK Airport. Travelers can expect to pay approximately $35 and $60, respectively, to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(35 Member Ratings)