$75 & up – Family-Favourite Airport Hotel with 14 Nights' Parking, 55% Off
Located near the airport, this hotel has an on-site water park and easy access to downtown. Travelzoo members get a discounted stay that includes two weeks of parking for those headed on vacation -- the best savings are on Sundays at 55% off.
- What's included:
- Sundays: - $75 per night ... Traditional Room
- Monday-Friday: - $98 per night ... Traditional Room
- All options include 14 nights of outdoor parking for one vehicle ($46 value)
- Add breakfast for two for $15 more per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 3 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- $83 per night ... Executive Suite
- $136 per night ... Spa Suite
- $106 per night ... Executive Room
- $136 per night ... Spa Suite
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- This family-friendly hotel has water slides, a free airport shuttle and Wi-Fi
- A myriad of amenities are available on-site, like squash courts, a barber shop and three eateries
- Halfway between downtown and the airport
This Calgary hotel is an airport hotel with more amenities than a downtown chain. Situated 15 minutes from both the airport and downtown, it's a rational pick for both business travellers and families looking to explore the city.
The guest rooms are simple, but spacious and comfortable. They come conveniently equipped with microwaves and mini-fridges. The spa suites have fireplaces and massage bathtubs, and cabana rooms have direct poolside access. Waves Waterpark is free for guests of the hotel with two big water slides and a splash pad for the tots: plus there's a separate indoor pool and hot tub adjacent to the fitness centre and squash courts.
Choose from three on-site eateries: the Skyharbour Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet options, the Jetz lounge has drinks and light fare, and the Coffee Garden is perfect for a caffeine fix and snacks.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
A valid credit card with photo ID is required at the time of check-in.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 4.
Extra beds available on request: CA$20 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional charge of CA$20 plus tax per person per night after two guests.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 4.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers complimentary Surface Parking for one-night stays.
Please Note: Surface (outdoor) Parking is complimentary for up to 14 nights when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Heated Underground Parking is CA$12.00 (subject to tax) per day or CA$79.00 (subject to tax) per week.
Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$75 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through Feb. 28
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 15-minute drive from Calgary International Airport, or a CA$15 taxi ride.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(22 Member Ratings)