Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- A sprawling 27,000-acre resort by Big Bend National Park in southwest Texas
- "The main lodge is ... a two-story affair with lobby staircase and opulent Tiffany chandelier" -- Fodors
- Four-star accommodations transport visitors back to the Old West
- The Lanny Wadkins-designed course was noted as the most beautiful course in Texas by Golf Magazine
"John Wayne movie set of a resort " -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Tucked away in South Texas between Big Bend National Park and Big Bend State Park lies the 4-star Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa. This picturesque 27,000-acre resort features lush hillsides and mountainous desert terrain.
Step back to the Old West with themed rooms located along the boardwalk, on the historic calvary post, in the original officers' quarters or along the Rio Grande river.
The pinnacle attraction is Black Jack's Crossing, the Lenny Wadkins-designed championship course Golf Magazine notes as the most beautiful in Texas. Take in scenic views of Big Bend and the Rio Grande while playing a round on this unique course. Check in with the activities director for additional activities, such as zip-line tours through Quiet Canyon, evening stargazing in the back country and horseback trail rides across Comanche Creek.
- "This John Wayne movie set of a resort, complete with tumbleweeds and horses tied to hitching posts" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The former cavalry post–turned–ghost town is now a privately owned collection of Western-theme tourist attractions ... adding up to make this the nicest place to eat, shop, and overnight within 25 miles of the park" -- Fodor's
- Golf course (on-site)
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.Know Before You Go
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.