Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Why We Love It
- Situated between the Target Center and Hennepin Avenue, this hotel has location plus style plus modern amenities
- Locals and tourists alike can be found in the two restaurants and the popular Champagne bar
- Though it's a fairly swanky spot, this hotel makes every effort to welcome kids, with a room full of toys and books to borrow, a welcome activity book and kid-proofing kits for even tinier guests
- There's a full-service spa on site, a notable distinction from similar upscale hotels in the area
"Draws a trendy, urban crowd" -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
Two great restaurants, a lovely Champagne bar and chic decor draw hip locals and tourists alike to the Loews Minneapolis Hotel, a chain outpost in the center of the city with an urban, boutique feel.
Rooms are quite big for being so central, however the real star here is the decor: calming green walls, chrome fixtures, and a wealth of modern touches like iPod docks, Keurig coffee machines and free Wi-Fi. Decor in the lobby is similarly impressive, though its popularity means the lobby is often crowded.
Though the hotel lacks a pool, it's home to a full-service spa and an upscale fitness center. A lot of the amenities here appeal to adults, but kids are welcomed, too, with activity books, toys, DVDs and games to borrow, plus children's menus in the restaurants. Pets are also welcome.
- "The welcoming, modern decor in the rooms could just as easily belong in a more boutique spot" -- Oyster.com
- "Draws a trendy, urban crowd that aims to be at the center of the city's orbit" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm. Checkout time is noon. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.