$139-$169 – Boston in Summer: Luxe Back Bay Hotel, incl. Perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Boston's Back Bay neighborhood is famed for its designer stores at the Prudential Center, high-end restaurants and boutique shopping corridors like Newbury Street. With this exclusive deal, members can stay steps from it all at a top-rated 4-star hotel from $139 per night through August.
"Superb service, comfortable rooms and a prime Back Bay location" — Fodor's
- Stay in a Superior or Preferred Room with one king or two double beds daily through August:
- $139 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $169 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Half-off self parking ($24; reg. $48)
- 10% off at Lucie Drink + Dine restaurant on site (excludes alcohol)
- Flexible check-in and checkout times (based on availability)
- Upgraded Luxe rooms are also discounted from $179 per night — these are on higher floors with better views, and also come with complimentary parking
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your stay; please visit Colonnade Hotel — Safe Stay for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- This hotel charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, pool and fitness center access, yoga classes, in-room Google Chromecast streaming and more
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Newly renovated 4-star accommodations in shoppers paradise — the hotel sits across the street from Prudential Center
- It's also home to the only rooftop pool and bar within Boston city limits, complete with cabanas available for rent (fees apply)
- The fifth-floor fitness center offers sweeping views of the historic brick townhouses in South End
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Set among Victorian brownstones and contemporary high-rises in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood — not to mention loads of boutique shopping and restaurants — the Colonnade feels right at home among its tony environs. Stepping into the lobby, guests are greeted by lofted ceilings and white marble flooring. There are upscale amenities, too, like the 1,000-square-foot fitness center on the fifth floor, plus a swanky rooftop pool and bar offer 360-degree views of Back Bay.
Guest rooms are lavishly appointed as well, with immense floor-to-ceiling windows, pillow-top mattresses, down comforters, plus plush bathrobes and magnifying makeup mirrors in the bathrooms. They also come with hi-tech amenities like Chromecast enabled HDTVs and USB ports for devices. For the best views, we recommend booking one of the Luxe rooms — they're on the upper floors.
The on-site restaurant, Lucie Drink + Dine, is open daily for breakfast — we're particularly fond of the brioche French toast with Vermont maple syrup. In the area, you'll also find tons of bars and restaurants as well as boutique shopping along Newbury Street (roughly 5-minutes walking).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Flexible check-in times, based upon availability at the time of request. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Flexible check-in times, based upon availability at the time of request. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
Standard Time is 12pm. Flexible late check-out times, based upon availability at the time of request. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
Flexible late check-out times, based upon availability at the time of request. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Maximum of one pet, per room is allowed. Pet Policy to be reviewed and signed at the time of check-in. Pets are not allowed to be left in guest room unsupervised. Hotel housekeeping will not enter while pet is in room.
Maximum of one pet, per room is allowed. Pet Policy to be reviewed and signed at the time of check-in. Pets are not allowed to be left in guest room unsupervised. Hotel housekeeping will not enter while pet is in room.
Car park fee: $48 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal for Superior & Preferred Rooms, members are eligible for 50% off parking. For all stays in the Luxe Rooms, members receive complimentary parking***
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Parking includes in and out privileges, provided that guests notify the front desk they are parked on-property.
The Facility Fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal for Superior & Preferred Rooms, members are eligible for 50% off parking. For all stays in the Luxe Rooms, members receive complimentary parking***
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Please visit Colonnade Hotel - Safe Stay for addtional details.
Fitness Center – reserve your spot with the Front Desk at check-in.
Daily Housekeeping available upon request.
Lucie drink + dine open daily for breakfast.
Please visit Colonnade Hotel - Safe Stay for addtional details.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)