Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City
Why We Love It
- This stylish boutique hotel is located in the exclusive neighborhood of Polanco, loaded with upscale shops, restaurants and museums
- Free coffee, tea and smoothies are delivered to guest rooms each morning
- The sophisticated on-site spa blends its own products using fresh, local, organic ingredients
- Stylish, Wi-Fi-equipped rooms include an electronic system through which guests can control the lights, air-conditioning, curtains and room service
- Geared towards adults (children under seven are not permitted)
"Feels like a pied-à-terre" -- Concierge.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Las Alcobas is the epitome of boutique luxury: character-rich setting, super stylish decor, subtle yet attentive service and a perfect location within 10-minutes walking distance to the shops, museums, nightlife and restaurants that populate Mexico City's exclusive Polanco neighborhood.
Modern guest rooms are designed by famed interior designer Yabu Pushelberg, with lush bedding, earthy tones and chic rosewood furnishings. Marble bathrooms have jetted tubs and toilet seat warmers. Parking and Wi-Fi are free, as is twice daily housekeeping. Kids under 7 aren't permitted, but there isn't much here for anyone under 12. The fitness center is super small, and there's no pool.
Cuisine here is the real star. The two gourmet on-site restaurants are destinations unto themselves offering upscale Italian and Mexican fare, and free breakfast is including each morning in the rate. The only downside here is there's no real bar on site, but there are plenty within walking distance.
- "Feels like a pied-à-terre, with appropriately discreet service and suites meant to impress even the most jaded traveler's senses" -- Concierge.com
- "Warm, personalized service and a perfect location in the middle of Polanco's most exclusive street make this small luxury boutique hotel one of the neighborhood's top choices" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm. Checkout time is 12pm.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.