W Mexico City
Why We Love It
- The first W to open in Latin America with a lively bar scene and warm Mexican hospitality
- Nestled in the trendy Polanco neighborhood surrounded by art galleries, high-end boutiques, museums and nightlife
- Rooms come with super comfy bedding and a glass-enclosed rainforest shower
- The Away Spa has a traditional adobe sweat lodge called a "Temascal"
"Well-honed Latin hospitality" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
The W Mexico City is the first of the hotel brand to venture into Latin America. The W staples are entact with black-uniformed staff, lively bar area and modern furniture, but infused with Latin American flair and hospitality. The lobby area is decorated with modern art and neon lighting. Guest rooms, named “Wonderful,” “Fabulous,” and “Spectacular,” are decorated in white with bright colors and floor to ceiling windows overlooking Chapultepec Park and the Zona Rosa. The artwork features models dressed as Aztec goddesses or Mexican lucha libre wrestlers, and mirrors that reveal art installations when LED lights are switched on. Bathrooms serve a dual purpose for with hammocks strung in each room for relaxing.
Centrally located in the trendy Polanco neighborhood, art galleries, luxury boutiques, museums and nightlife are steps from the hotel. However, you don’t need to leave if you’re looking for after-hours fun. J by Jose Andres is the renowned chef’s first restaurant outside of the U.S. The restaurant is an innovative approach to Spanish and Mexican cuisine. After dinner, stop for a nightcap at The Lobby Bar which is a hot spot for guests and locals and features a resident DJ.
- “Guest rooms are a stunning blend of big-city business hotel and beach resort” -- Frommer's
- "This luxury boutique hotel provides everything needed for an enjoyable stay and more" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 1pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 1pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 282 and MXN 700 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1340 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 90 per night
- Pet deposit: MXN 1250 per stay
- Pet fee: MXN 300 per pet, per day plus MXN 1350 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.