The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino
Why We Love It
- Get a taste of Italy with a gondola ride in the canals winding through the shops
- Dining establishments from Mario Batali, Wolfgang Puck and other celebrity chefs
- The more upscale, sophisticated branch of the Venetian -- already a classy place itself -- the Palazzo is adult and pricey
- Four pools offer quieter, more secluded options than the main Venetian pool deck
"#5 of 269 Las Vegas hotels" -- TripAdvisor
89% (19 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Reminiscent of old-world Europe, marble columns and hand-painted artwork on the ceilings make up the gilded lobby of The Palazzo Las Vegas. This hotel is the even-more-upscale offshoot of The Venetian Resort, itself a frequent decorated member of Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List.
The luxury extends to guest suites that showcase floor-to-ceiling windows with views of The Strip or valley. Spread out on the sectional sofa in a sitting area separate from the bedroom space. Marble bathrooms have a double vanity, soaking tub with separate shower and a flat-screen TV.
It's possible to wander the Grand Canal Shoppes for hours, where you'll frequently see live statues or hear music rising from the common areas. While strolling, you’ll find high-end outlets like Barneys New York and Coach.
Named as an editors' pick by USA Today Travel, Tao is an Asian restaurant by day and a nightclub after dark. Keep an eye out for A-list celebrities and hear the latest tunes spun by popular DJs.
One of the largest spas on The Strip, Canyon Ranch SpaClub was distinguished with 4 stars by Forbes Travel Guide. In addition, it has been a Readers’ Choice Award Winner on Spafinder since 2008. Guest locker rooms offer saunas and spacious whirlpools, and treatments include specialty massages and facials.
Note: Guests are responsible for a nightly $32 plus tax resort fee that covers Wi-Fi access and fitness center access.
- "Some of the Strip's largest and plushest accommodations are found at this gilded resort that's a hit with foodies, shoppers, and high rollers alike" -- Fodor's
- “The Venetian is a condensed version of its namesake city and features some of the largest suites on the Strip, averaging 700 square feet with sunken living rooms and marble baths” -- Travel + Leisure
- "Expect sensory overload and plenty of things to do at this towering take on Italian flair" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8.50 per person (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: USD 39.20 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.