Why We Love It
- This intimate wine country hotel was named to Condé Nast Readers' Choice List 2015
- Walking distance to Michelin-starred restaurants, tasting rooms and boutiques
- Chic accommodations include field stone fireplaces and patios or balconies
- Free Perks: Loaner iPads, bicycle rentals and evening wine reception
“A wine country winner” – Departures Magazine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just an hour north of San Francisco, the intimate, 5-star hotel is located amid Napa Valley's rolling hills of grapevines. The Tuscan-inspired property’s cascading fountains, manicured gardens and wood-burning fireplaces blend seamlessly with its breathtaking backdrop. Italian cypress trees, flickering lanterns and dark wicker chaise lounges line the turquoise pool flanked by a hot tub and fire pit on a stage of slate tiles.
Comfortably chic guest rooms are appointed with stone fireplaces, four-poster beds draped with delicate canopies, rain showers and over-sized spa tubs. The luxury hotel offers complimentary iPads during stays, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the five-acre property.
Hopper Creek Kitchen sources its seasonal breakfast menu from the surrounding Napa Valley vineyards and farms. Guests are served farm-to-table cuisine in the sunny dining room or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the pool. Lighter fare from the open kitchen can be ordered poolside and at Y Bar and Lobby Lounge, also the site of nightly wine tastings hosted by leading local wineries. Culinary hot spots, including Michelin-starred The French Laundry and Bouchon Bistro, are a short walk down Washington Street from the hotel.
Free parking is offered on site, and bicycle rentals are available for those looking to explore. The hotel is close to downtown Yountville’s charming shops and theater as well as 350+ vineyards.
- “An exceptionally romantic property in Napa Valley” -- U.S. News Travel
- "Spent the night at Hotel Yountville and realized there was a reason to rise with the roosters...a breakfast unlike any I've ever had" -- San Francisco Magazine
- “Perennial favorite … a casual vibe with spot-on service and everything you need on-site or a walk away” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.