Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Red Rock Canyon’s scenic loop is a 20-minute car ride away
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel with contemporary and comfortable guest rooms
- Hop on a shuttle bound for the Strip that is a 20-minute drive from the resort
- The backyard pool has special features like swim-up gaming and a sandy beach
"Less flash, less neon, less silicone" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Although Las Vegas might be thought of as a partier’s paradise, it is also a destination with natural scenic beauty, like the red rock formations that overlook the AAA 4-Diamond namesake Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa. The glitz of The Strip is a quick 20-minute shuttle ride away.
The Spa was voted the No. 2 hotel spa in the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers’ Poll in 2013. Step inside for treatments like a bamboo fusion massage or a gemstone facial. Cares melt away with a soak in the secluded spa pool and a special entrance leads to the outdoor pool space.
It might not be an oceanfront destination, but with a cleverly designed backyard pool area, you can sit on a sandy beach with a cocktail in hand during more than 200 of the sunny days per year. With 19 cabanas available to reserve (for a fee), guests can create their own pool party.
Try your luck at the expansive casino that offers a locals favorite sportsbook (Las Vegas Review-Journal) and more than 3,000 slot and video poker machines, as well as table games.
Indulge at the buffet or choose a fine dining option of Japanese cuisine or steak and seafood. Casual dining options also abound. You can pick up a burger, smoothie or soft pretzel at the food court.
Rest your head in guest rooms with Frette linens, dark wood décor and unparalleled views of the Strip, downtown Las Vegas or Red Rock’s maroon-orange cliffs.
Note: Guests are responsible for a $33 nightly resort fee that covers shuttle service to/from the Strip (beginning at 11am), Internet access and fitness center access.
- "The hotel is named for its perch right on the edge of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a stunning natural wonderland of red-hued rock formations and desert landscape" -- Frommer’s
- "In a city that’s all about more, Red Rock is in many ways all about less: less flash, less neon, less silicone" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "In the lobby, stacked sandstone brick evokes the aesthetic of the canyon while chandeliers dripping with more than three million crystals reference the glitzy city itself" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
Services Complimentary shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request: $35 per night + tax.
Extra person charge (over 2 adults) $25 + tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $44.07 (tax inclusive) per night applies and includes:
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The pool is opened seasonally.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.