$109 – Cancun: Luxury All-Suite Beachfront Resort, Save 70%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Even if you've already visited Mexico this year, it's hard to pass up 70% off savings at a luxe 5-star beachfront resort with this much to offer. Members who book an extended stay can receive up to $1,000 in extras on top of discounted rates at one of the best resorts in Cancun.
"A serenely elegant retreat in the pulsating core of Cancun’s Hotel Zone" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Stay in a Junior Suite Ocean View room
- $109 per night ... most dates through Oct. 13
- $129 per night ... most dates Oct. 14 - Dec. 15
- Stay longer, save even more -- guests who stay 4 nights receive $500 in extras, while guests who stay 5 nights receive over $1,000 in extras:
Guests who reserve a 4-night stay will receive:
- Two round-trip ferry tickets to Isla Mujeres (a $30 value)
- Two complimentary hydrotherapy rituals at Gem Spa (a $170 value)
- One bottle of sparkling wine (served at pool or beach, a $50 value)
- A tequila tasting for two at La Joya restaurant (a $30 value)
- One domestic bottle of sparkling wine plus hors d'oeuvres at Isla Contoy (a $40 value)
- Two $50 USD vouchers usable towards any Gem Spa Treatment
- Two $20 USD vouchers usable for any water sports at the marina activity desk
- A $20 credit for dinner at Le Basilic and a $20 credit for dinner at Isla Contoy or La Joya
Guests who reserve a 5-night stay or longer receive all of the above, plus:
- One romantic spa dinner for two (a $300 value)
- A $100 USD credit towards a beach cabana setup
- Two complimentary desserts during lunch at Isla Contoy (a $18 value)
- Two complimentary domestic welcome drinks (a $14 value)
- An added $25 credit for dinner at Le Basilic and an added $20 credit for dinner at Isla Contoy or La Joya
- Another domestic bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres at any onsite restaurant (a $40 value)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are available starting at +$10 per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers pool access, fitness center access, in-room coffee service, bottled water and Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on a more tranquil stretch of beach on the north end of Cancun's Hotel Zone, across from Isla Mujeres
- This all-suite property features ocean views from every room
- The 40,000-square-foot spa (the largest in Latin America) features a 10-step hydrotherapy circuit
- Bring the whole family -- kids ages 12 and under stay free, and there's a complimentary kids club with daily activities
Thanks to a huge spa, a lagoon-style waterfall pool, a tranquil beach and ocean views from every room, this 5-star destination earns praise from Forbes Travel Guide for offering "some of the destination's best amenities and most eye-popping vistas" in "the best location in Cancun."
The Grand Fiesta is one of Cancun’s largest luxury properties, with over 600 suites. Each includes white marble floors, a sunken living room, private balconies with ocean views, one king or two queen beds, flat-screen TVs, minibars, Nespresso coffee makers and free Wi-Fi. Guests can upgrade to an Ocean Front suite for a better view, or a Master Suite for even more space to stretch out (plus a jetted tub and separate shower in the bathroom).
Featuring five restaurants, the hotel’s most popular dining option is the AAA 5-Diamond rated Le Basilic with world-class French Mediterranean food with only 16 tables and a romantic atmosphere. La Joya features Mexican cuisine with tequila tastings, while Isla Contoy serves up fresh-grilled seafood and tropical drinks along the oceanfront.
There's a reason that Forbes calls the resort "the ideal luxury choice for families" -- the 40,000-square-foot kids club has tons of activities, including pinata-making and cooking classes, plus themed play areas featuring a private water park and Mayan-inspired "ruins." Another plus: The beach is much calmer (and safer) than many other hotels, thanks to its location on the north end of the Hotel Zone across from Isla Mujeres.
It's also a good option for those who want to experience Cancun's famous nightlife -- shopping, dining and night clubs are right across the street from the hotel. Recovering from a night out is made easier by the hotel's huge Gem Spa, named the No. 2 spa in Cancun by USA Today 10Best.com.
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please note: The Children policy does not apply when booking the Travelzoo Deal Including Flights.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Please note: The Children policy does not apply when booking the Travelzoo Deal Including Flights.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort Fee includes: WiFi, pool use, fitness center use, towel service at the pool, beach and pool side waiter service, turn down service and more.
Resort Fee includes: WiFi, pool use, fitness center use, towel service at the pool, beach and pool side waiter service, turn down service and more.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.