GR Solaris Cancun & Spa - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Small beachfront resort jam-packed with social cruise ship-like vibe
- Large main pool with swim-up bar and separate adults-only relaxation pool area
- Four restaurants and three bars included in package, plus 24-hour room service
- Upgraded rooms feature large balconies with oceanfront Jacuzzis
"Easier to navigate than most properties with so many features, everything guests need is at their fingertips" -- Oyster
Rooms & Rates
GR Solaris Cancun, located directly on the beach of Cancun’s bustling Hotel Zone, is an all-inclusive resort catering to couples and families. Jam-packed with activities, the property is a better suited for vacationers looking to make new friends than those escaping for a quiet, romantic escape.
Guests have access to a pool with swim-up bar and hot tub, a kids’ club with playground open 24-hours a day for play supervised by parents, non-motorized water sports as well as an adults-only pool. Live entertainment is performed all day and into the dinner including Mexican cultural specialties and Broadway musicals. The hotel is smaller than many of its neighboring properties but offers so many activities, guests say the vibe similar to the fun and accessible atmosphere found on cruise ships.
All accommodations have balconies, one king bed or two double beds, mini bars stocked with beer and other refreshments and access to 24-hour room service. Guests can upgrade to suites featuring large balconies with Jacuzzi tubs facing the ocean.
For meals, guests can enjoy unlimited food and drinks at the four restaurants including Rosmarinus’ buffet and a la carte Italian cuisine at Marco Polo. The property has a reputation for attracting an outgoing crowd and the hotel’s three bars are the place to make new friends.
- "Ideal for families and social couples looking for a budget-friendly all-inclusive vacation" -- Oyster.com
- "Rooms lean toward the small side but they include marble bathrooms, satellite TVs and king-sized or double beds" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 400 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 300 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 300.00 (one-way), (from 7 to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.