Mr. C Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel has a hopping lobby lounge with a bar, pool table and live jazz on weekends
- Thoughtful complimentary extras like welcome cocktails and Wi-Fi
- A 4,500-square-foot pool area dotted with chic daybeds and cabanas
- Travelzoo members love the top-notch service at the opulent Mr. C Bar & Restaurant
"Beautifully designed, nicely hip" -- The Huffington Post
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The fragrance of English roses and citrus trees fills the courtyard entrance at the AAA 4-Diamond Mr. C Beverly Hills, a hotel inspired by European traditions. Adorned with polished wood finishes and sparkling chandeliers, the lobby bar is a distinguished place to meet for a drink.
Catch some of the renowned Southern California sunshine at the 4,500-square-foot pool area. Daybeds, cabanas and tables line the tranquil paradise and a pool attendant is on hand to assist with towels and cocktail orders. Dine poolside or have an extended meal at the Italian restaurant where classics such as pizzas and pastas are created with a farm-to-fork philosophy. Breakfast is also served there.
Every comfort has been considered in guest rooms as Wi-Fi access is complimentary, plush bathrobes and slippers are provided and marble bathrooms are adorned with a rain-style showerheads. Floor-to-ceiling sliding-door windows open to a private balcony that provides guests with views of Beverly Hills or downtown LA.
- "Filled with Murano glass chandeliers and furniture by Tedeschi, the hotel cultivates an elegant, old- Hollywood sensibility with black-and-white photos, lots of white leather and hardwood floors" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "The 12-story, 138-room boutique hotel is gorgeous. Beautifully designed, nicely hip, attractive and unique in every respect" -- The Huffington Post
- "We dig the faux trunk tables and desks, the private balconies overlooking Los Angeles, the cabana-lined pool, and the fabulous dining" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Children and additional guests: Children ages 4 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request: $35 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet parking at the hotel is $38.50 nightly. The cost for a rollaway bed in a guest room is $35 per rollaway.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.