$71 & up – New 4-Star Vegas Hotel w/$40 Dining Credit
For a limited time, Travelzoo members save up to 40% on stays in a brand-new room at Park MGM, centrally located on the Strip. Bonus: This offer includes a $40 daily dining credit. Guests can experience Eataly, the new Italian marketplace; nosh at Bavette's, the French steakhouse; or dine at other new restaurants at the hotel.
- Stay in a Park MGM King room
- All dates on sale are bolded and underlined on the calendar, and we found the best rates to be $71-$109 per night on the following dates: - Feb. 24-27
- $40 food-and-beverage credit per day
- Surrounding dates and upgraded room types also discounted
- March 10-11, 17-18, 24-27
- April 14-17, 21-24, 28-30
- May 12-14, 21-23, 27-29
- June 2-6, 9-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30
- July 1-3, 7-10, 21-25, 28-29
- Aug. 4-5, 7-8, 11-14, 18-21
- Sept. 1-4, 15-18, 24-25, 29
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; extra guests can stay at an additional rate
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $41.95 inclusive of tax per night; the fee covers fitness center access, high speed internet and more
- Self-parking is $15 and valet parking is $24 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- The brand-new Park MGM debuted in 2018 with a variety of new restaurants and entertainment options
- Eataly, the largest Italian marketplace in the world, opened in December 2018
- Minutes from the Park Theater and T-Mobile Arena
After a $550 million renovation, Park MGM Las Vegas is now welcoming guests with brand-new rooms and new dining and entertainment options at a prime location on the Las Vegas Strip.
All of the newly remodeled rooms are adorned with original artwork and stylish window seating featuring park or pool views. Health-conscious travelers can reserve Stay Well rooms complete with air purification systems, vitamin-C shower infusers and circadian lighting.
New arrivals like Eataly, the swanky Bavette's Steakhouse & Bar, Best Friend and Primrose are all poised to become standout dining destinations. Eataly is the largest Italian marketplace in the world and features mores than a dozen authentic Italian eateries. Best Friend by Roy Choi brings a Korean-Mexican fusion along with an eclectic mix of hip-hop and pop music. Juniper Cocktail Lounge and Moneyline Sports Bar & Book round out the offerings with cocktail bars fit for casual social gatherings. Guests in the mood for high-end nightlife will enjoy On The Record, the new speakeasy and club recently opened in December.
Centrally located on the Strip, the resort is within walking distance of many of Sin City’s attractions. With three pools and two pool bars, the property's new pool complex is a great spot to spend a sunny day.
- "The hotel resembles a stylish boutique hotel in New York or Paris rather than a giant casino hotel in the middle of the Strip" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests regardless of age is $35.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available on request and in King Rooms only: $30.00 (subject to tax) per night for children, $35.00 (subject to tax) for adults. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests regardless of age is $35.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
A resort/facility fee of $41.95 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $24.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $15.00 (subject to tax) per day. Parking fees may be higher during special events. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
A nightly incidental hold of $100.00 with a maximum of $200.00 (subject to tax) will be placed on the credit card presented upon check-in. Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check-out and, based on your bank or financial institution, could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released. The incidental hold amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$71 / night
When You Can Go
Options through September
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 15-minute drive from McCarran International Airport and guests can expect to pay approximately $25 in taxi fare to reach their destination. Self-parking is available on-site for $15 per day and valet parking is $24 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(11 Member Ratings)