$99 & up – Iconic Boston Park Plaza Hotel, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With an enviable address one block from Boston Common plus a litany of on-site amenities, it's no wonder the Park Plaza is "one of the city's most identifiable landmarks" (Fodor's). We've negotiated 30%-50% savings most dates in December. Additional fall and winter dates, including Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve, are also on sale.
"A classic Boston experience [is] right on the doorstep" — The Telegraph
- $99 per night ... Dec. 8-30
- Prices vary through November and January-February, but are up to 20% less than the hotel's regular rates
- Members automatically stay in an upgraded, larger Deluxe King or Superior Two Queen room
- $10 food-and-beverage credit per stay (credit can be redeemed towards meals at Off the Common or in-room dining, unused balance is forfeited at checkout)
- Studio Suites are discounted as well
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $22 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, ChromeCast streaming service, boarding pass printing service, fitness center access and more
- Self-parking is $40 (no in/out privileges), and valet parking is $58 per night (with in/out privileges); both rates subject to tax
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Worried about your backswing holding up over the winter? Guests can hit the links virtually at the on-site TopGolf Swing Suite.
Why We Love This Hotel
- An impressive past guest list includes former U.S. Presidents and celebs like Katharine Hepburn and Judy Garland
- It's only five minutes walking to Boston Common as well as boutique shopping on Newbury Street; Fenway Park is just three T-stops away
- There's a 20,000-square-foot fitness center on site, where guest can sign up for group and personal training sessions
The Boston Park Plaza is undeniably grand in more ways than one: With 1,060 rooms, it's one of the largest hotels in Beantown. It was also built in 1927 and still boasts a soaring art deco-style lobby with gilded ceilings and a dramatic black and white color palette. Add to that its prime real estate between Back Bay and Boston Common, and it's easy to understand why the Park Plaza has been a favorite of the city's who's-who for nearly a century — you might even spot Mark Wahlberg in the steakhouse just off the lobby.
Guest rooms weave the hotel's historic accents — think original crown molding — with modern amenities like Google ChromeCast, plush upholstered headboards, black-out shades and "massive closets" (The Telegraph). For extra space, we recommend a Deluxe or Superior room — they start at 280 square feet. Suites come with separate living and bedroom areas.
On-site dining ranges from pub food at M.J. O'Connor's Irish bar to an impressive selection of steaks, seafood and oysters on the half-shell at STRIP by Strega Steakhouse. There's also a Starbucks in the lobby, which opens at 5:30 a.m. daily — especially handy if you need to fuel up before an early flight.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per stay.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A $75 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The resort/ facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Car park fee: $40 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee: $58 plus tax per day.
Self-parking does not include in and out privileges.
Valet parking includes in and out privilege
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50% Off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(213 Member Ratings)