Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Why We Love It
- Has arguably the best location in Austin: it is both downtown and on the banks of Lady Bird Lake
- Features an outdoor saltwater pool, fitness center and spa
- Daily happy hour on the hotel's lawn is popular with visitors and locals
- Listed as a Top Hotel in Texas by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
"Like staying on a really swanky ranch, except it’s right downtown on the shores of Lady Bird Lake" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Boasting unobstructed views of Lady Bird Lake, Four Season Hotel Austin pulls off both the feel of a luxurious downtown hotel as well as a waterfront oasis to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The property offers the service and amenities famously tied to the upscale brand with a Southwestern twist delivered through cowhide sofas, an indoor/outdoor steakhouse and native limestone floors. A manicured lawn connects the lakeshore to the hotel and includes a saltwater pool, Adirondack chairs and fire pits to roast marshmallows from the hotel’s s’mores kits.
Rooms are furnished with goose-down pillows, flat-screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. Some rooms have step-out balconies, while others have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the lake or downtown.
For entertainment, visitors can borrow the best of Texas literature from the lending library or work up a sweat in the fitness center or eucalyptus steam room. Afterwards, the spa soothes weary muscles with treatments incorporating local lemongrass and lavender.
Happy hour at the lawn level restaurant is popular with locals and visitors alike where savory tasting menus and discounted drinks are served on the patio. The hotel is a mile from the State Capitol, Sixth Street District and Austin Convention Center.
- "Think cowhide can't be classed up? Try camping out in the Southwestern-themed Four Seasons for a few days" -- Concierge.com
- "This downtown oasis has hosted Austin's most notable visitors, from the Dalai Lama to Sally Field" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Perfect fit for a luxury stay in this hip Texas city" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.