Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Why We Love It
- A grand Seattle institution -- think massive chandeliers, marble floors and spiral staircases
- Lots of great, kid-friendly amenities including kids menus and an indoor pool
- A 10-minute walk to Pike Place Market and the Washington State Convention Center
- Underwent extensive renovations in 2010
"Beautiful old-world elegance" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Grandeur and elegance reign supreme at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a downtown Seattle institution that's hosted black tie galas as well as celebrity guests since the 1920s. It now hosts primarily families and business travelers who don't mind spending extra for old-world opulence.
Guests are greeted with massive chandeliers, marble floors and spiral staircases. These opulent details help set the mood for an unmissable afternoon tea at the Georgian.
Though there's no free Wi-Fi here, other amenities can't be beat. The restaurants are top-notch, the fitness center and indoor pool are huge, and the spa is lovely, focusing more on beauty treatments as opposed to wellness. Kids are well taken care of too, with little bathrobes in rooms and solid kids menu options at the restaurants.
- "Exudes beautiful old-world elegance" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Grand and stately ... this old-world hotel personifies class and elegance" -- Fodor's
- "If your preferred aesthetic is grande dame rather than high design, this historic property—which has hosted black-tie galas since 1924—is your only choice in Seattle" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.