Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio
Why We Love It
- Luxurious San Antonio River Walk hotel near The Alamo named by Conde Nast Traveler readers as one of the Top Hotels in Texas (2017)
- AAA 4-Diamond seafood restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating
- 4-star spa is one of the most popular in the city
- Small rooftop pool with excellent city views and drink service
"Refined and tasteful, with just the right blend of urban sophistication and Texas warmth" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located on the San Antonio River Walk within the shell of the historic 19th-century L. Frank Saddlery Building, the Mokara Hotel and Spa is a luxurious refuge just steps from the city’s top tourist draw. State pride echoes throughout the hotel with work by Texas artists hanging in guest rooms and elaborate saddles recalling the property's past in common spaces.
Fully renovated in 2013, guest accommodations have high ceilings and lots of natural light with new bedding on wrought iron beds, jetted marble tubs and flat screen televisions. Many rooms include river-view balconies and all have complimentary Wi-Fi.
The AAA 4-Diamond Ostra restaurant, Greek for “Oyster,” serves international seafood dishes with indoor and outdoor seating options along the San Antonio River. Mokara Spa, awarded four stars by Forbes Travel Guide, is an urban oasis with 18 private treatment rooms, a menu inspired by nature and private sanctuaries for men and women. Guests can request rooms on the spa floor for direct access to the facilities and the ability to walk across the hall in robes when it’s time for a massage. The hotel also includes a rooftop pool and small café with views of downtown and barges floating on the river.
- "It's ultra serene, in stark contrast to the tourist scene waiting just downstairs" -- Lonely Planet
- "When discriminating travelers come to San Antonio, those who can afford to usually stay at Mokara" -- Frommer’s
- "Oozes class and modern style" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children welcome. Infant's cribs and extra beds are available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra person charge is $25 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Pets (maximum weight: 25 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $50 non-refundable (subject to tax) pet fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $39.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self-Parking (at the city garage) is also available for $9.00-$20.00 (subject to tax) per day with in and out privileges.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.