Hawks Cay Resort
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the Top 25 Resorts in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards 2015
- This sprawling resort has the feel of a quaint village, complete with an 85-slip marina
- Tons of kid-friendly activities, a grocery store, six restaurants and an ice cream shop
- Spacious rooms are a good size for families and come equipped with free Wi-Fi
- The "Dolphin Experience" is amazing, letting kids and adults get up close and personal with Flipper and friends
87% (52 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hawks Cay Resort is a massive, sprawling resort with the feel of a quaint waterfront village. It's complete with an 85-slip marina, six restaurants, an ice cream shop and a majorly impressive spa, making the fact that there isn't much to do immediately outside of the resort kind of moot.
Rooms are huge, which is great for families, who happen to be the most common type of guest. That's likely helped by the tons of kids activities: a kids club and teen lounge, a playground, a pirate ship pool, the incredible dolphin experience and a putting green. Adult activities include the lovely spa and a modern fitness center.
The only drawback here is the beach -- it's very small, and is actually more of a saltwater lagoon. However, the five pools more than make up for it.
- One of "9 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in the Florida Keys" -- Oyster.com
- "Huge rooms and restful spa" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Pack and Play available on request, free of charge for one child up to 30 pounds and 35 inches long. Extra beds are not available.
A resort fee of $39 per room / per night (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown. The resort fee includes: Unlimited use of the Putting Course, Sports Field, Hard and Clay Court Tennis Facility, Complimentary self and valet parking, Complimentary Resort-wide Island Tram (visit the Front Desk for the current Island Tram hours of operation), Unlimited access to Coral cay Activates and Adventures and the Calm Waters Spa Fitness Center, Unlimited wireless internet access, Local and toll-free phone calls, and Additional seasonal inclusions.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(52 Member Reviews)